Can someone please put an end to all this fashion bashing? I mean…how could anyone suggest fashion is a terrible thing? Well let me set the record straight once and for all ladies….Don’t listen to a word of it! Fashion is fabulous. We dancers love it by the way. It’s good for you and there are a million very good reasons to like, enjoy and indulge in it. I am in a bit of a rush, so here are the top few of that list for now.
- Fashion makes you smart. It keeps you abreast of world events and global connections. Remember that riveting speech Miranda Priestly makes in ‘The Devil Wears Prada’ about the blue sweater.. So impressive! Fashion is educational…In the best way imaginable.
- When you make the effort to look good, you soon start treating yourself well otherwise too. We like girls who treat themselves well… That’s how its meant to be.
- Unlike men, children and chocolates, if you love fashion, it will love you back. You will look good, your confidence will soar, and you’ll get that special ‘aren’t-I-fabulous’ glow. Tell me what part of that you don’t like?
- When a girl loves fashion, her photographs always look good. You want your great grandkids to look at your pictures and go ooooh-n-aaaah, dont you?
- I know you’ll love this one: Fashion makes you popular. People will fall over themselves to get to know you. Everyone will want to talk to you. People are always nicer to well dressed people.
- As a responsible citizen of this country, it is your duty to make sure the wheels of the economy spin as fast as they can. Shopping for fashion is an amazingly joyful way of doing it. So go and show some love for your country!
- Fashion will surely make you a better dancer or I should say a better performer! After all, on stage the next best thing you can do after dancing is to look good.
- Fashion is the most fun you can have alone….and its good with company too!
International Women’s Day is coming up, so ladies rock your day with some fabulous outfits!
Happy Women’s Day, everyone!