A repost from my own blog archive for V-Day – Cupid’s arrow on the floor.
All these styles with all these songs…I dream to create them!! Totally apt for the week of love!! *wink* *wink*
- Waltz – Soft, slow, smooth and a beautifully romantic ballroom style!
Some classic romantic songs which can fit the style are Pehla Nasha & Ye Raatein Ye Mausam (a bit mushy for me though)
- Tango – War of the legs – Its classy and naughty!!
Things can be spiced up with Neeyat Kharab & Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai – Super hot songs for a super hot style!!
- Paso Doble – Be the bull or the matador and bring the aggressive & wild side out of you!
Hai Rama…a song that can burn you on fire – Apt for Paso Doble – Sexy lyrics with sexy beats!!
- Rumba – This one is the slowest in the five international latin dances, and I feel its the most sensuous!
A choreography that I dream to do for this style is on the song Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua….the guy in black n the girl in a long white dress with a slit!
- Contemporary – This one brings out a lot of feelings and love is one of them!!
Think of any romantic number n just sway to it!
Khuda Jaane, Maula Mere Maula, Mere Bina – All you need is a romantic track to dance on this style!!
You can also do solo like on the song Raabta or may be Pehli Nazar Mein – just think of him or her and move!